Parish InformationParish History
Originally part of St. Michan’s parish, a wooden chapel-of-ease was erected in Berkeley Rd. in 1870. This was replaced by the rustic granite church in 1880 and the parish was created in 1890, an event marked by the erection of the north-western tower in 1893. Entrusted to Discalced Carmelites July 1983.Parish Notes
The Presbytery, Berkeley Road, Dublin 7
Office: 01 8306336 / Sacristy 01 8302071
PersonnelParish Priest: Fr. Paul Churchill
Tel: 01 8306336.
Permanent Deacon: Declan Barry
Churches & Mass Times
St. Joseph`s, Berkeley Road
Mass TimesMonday: 10:00am
(First Fridays: 10:00am/5:45pm)
Saturday: 10:00am | 5:45pm
Sunday: 10:00am / 11:45am
Filipino Choir sings every Sunday at the 11.45 am
Holy Days: Vigil 5:45pm.